Roasted Carrots and RadishesFrom kathleen0406 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash carrots and radishes.
- Trim ends off radishes and slice in half or quarter, depending on size.
- Place carrots and radishes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and lemon pepper and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tender.
The Cookkathleen0406 Marion, IA
The Rating6 people
Kathleen, let me help your pimpin' to your recipe, since I already made this....Here's my review for others---DO TRY THIS....My Review Posted on AR 3/25/10: WOW, I am totally amazed on how radished taste totally different roasted in the oven. My kids...moremis7up in Fort Sill loved it
Yummy! Lemon pepper was the perfect seasoning for this! the radishes and carrots paired very nicely together. Thank you Kathleen for a great little recipe :) More in the IMI ------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!