Curried CauliflowerFrom notaprep17 8 years ago
- 1 lg head of cauliflower( 1 1/2 bags frozen) shopping list
- 14 oz shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayo shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder (or more if you prefer) shopping list
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- mix everything but bread crumbs and butter and put in a casserole dish.
- mix bread crumbs and melted butter.
- pour crumbs ontop of the cauliflower.
- bake for 1 hour at 325f
The Cooknotaprep17 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! A friend gave me this recipe years ago and I lost it and now I have found it! This is one of my families favorite recipes! Thanks!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
interesting! i think this sounds really yummy. i saved it and will definitely be trying it soon. :)grumblebee in victoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!