Slow Cooker Creamed Chicken and MushroomsFrom mis7up 3 years ago
- 6 large chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can mushrooms, pieces & stems, drained shopping list
- 2 (10 3/4oz) cans condensed Cream of Mushroom roasted garlic soup shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter,cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning blend shopping list
- cooked pasta or rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a large slow cooker, spray non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in the bottom, then place mushrooms on top of chicken.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together soups, milk, butter and seasoning.
- Pour mixture over chicken and mushrooms.
- Cook on high for 5 to 6 hours. Removed chicken from sauce and slice chicken. Return to sauce. Serve over your favorite cooked pasta or rice.
- FOOTNOTE: Please note that cooking the chicken breast in whole pieces, keeps the chicken moist as it cooks. Then slice at the end of cooking before serving it over pasta or rice
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
The Rating6 people
Love using a slow cooker, and this sounds super and will be making soon,
Thanks for the post
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
Sounds so easy and good. Thanks for the post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it