Spicy Clams and Tofu NoodlesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup Ragu mushroom spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- salt (some) and crushed red pepper flakes to taste (lots!) shopping list
- 1 can whole baby clams, undrained shopping list
- 8 oz tofu Shirataki spaghetti noodles, drained and rinsed well. shopping list
How to make it
- In a small amount of water in a medium saucepan, saute garlic just until fragrant.
- Add wine, sauce and seasonings, stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Pour in the clams and their juices, then the noodles.
- Cook 1-2 minutes more, and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!