Crispy Cheesy Brown Rice PattiesFrom mrswilliams 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 cup brown rice shopping list
- 1/4 cup feta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan shopping list
- 1/4 cup pepperjack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1-2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Boil veggie broth and add rice.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Let cook 45 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
- Once rice is done add feta, parmesan, pepperjack, cheddar, and garlic powder.
- Let rice mixture cool.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Once cool, shape into patties.
- Dip patties into egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- I like to serve these with sour cream.