Nutella Self-frosting CupcakesFrom girlieerin 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt and baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.
- Using a scoop, fill each muffin liner 3/4 full with batter.
- Top each cake with 1 1/2 tsp Nutella.
- Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- View step by step instructions for this Donna Hay recipe at my food blog, ErinCooks.com