Captain Morgan Pineapple Nut CakeFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 pkg. pudding-included yellow cake mix,2 layer size shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c Captain Morgan spiced rum shopping list
- 1/2 c water(reserved pineapple juice may be used) shopping list
- 1/3 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 can crushed pineapple(8-1/4 oz.) drained until almost dry shopping list
- 1/2 c walnuts,chopped finely as possible shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients;beat at med. speed 2 mins Stir in pineapple and walnuts. Pour into greased and floured 10" tube pan or fluted pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 45-55 mins. or till tester comes out clean. cool 25 mins;remove from pan. Finish cooling onwire rack.
- When cool,frost cake
- Combine 1 c confectioners sugar,1-1/2 oz. Spiced Rum,1 oz. pineapple juice(from can of crushed fruit). Blend till smooth.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Please please please let me have some. I'll bring the rum!otterpond in Orlando loved it
com' on capt morgan!!! yeeee hawwww i love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Captain Morgan -> -> HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN :D
This looks amazingly awesome and thanks so much for posting.
5 forks from me.stalwart in Tulsa loved it