White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake cookieFrom bigcookiedude 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello cheesecake flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C dried cherries shopping list
- 1 C white chocolate baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 4 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs then vanilla extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the dried cherries and white baking chips, blending well.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz) or rounded tablespoon, drop dough on to an un-greased, parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating7 people
Ain't she amazin' grace?? ^5windy1950 in Flint loved it
There you go again! How do you do it? Here's a "Big Cookie" 5 for you!jeffsgirl in Medford loved it
Yep - she sure is amazin'! Yummy in the tummy cookies :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!