Quick Sesame NoodlesFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 3 Tbs. Soy Vay Veri Veri teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice, more to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Asian chile paste or a few drops Tabasco, more to taste shopping list
- 1/2 lb. dry linguine, spaghetti, or angel hair pasta, broken in half shopping list
- 1 cup very coarsely chopped cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced (a scant 3/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed, whites and all but the top 3-inches of the greens thinly sliced (a scant 3/4 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a medium pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut milk, teriyaki sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, chile paste, and 1/3 cup hot water until smooth. Set aside at room temperature.
- Boil the pasta according to package directions until tender, drain, and spread out on a baking sheet to cool to just a bit warmer than room temperature.
- Add the pasta to the sauce in the bowl and toss. Add the cilantro, cucumber, and scallions, and toss well again.
- Enjoy right away or chill to serve cold. Before serving, taste and add salt, if needed, plus additional lime juice or chile paste or Tabasco to taste, as cold can dull flavor.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating8 people
YUMMO!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
What are you serving it with?pleclare in Framingham loved it
I Love the Flavor combination in this
"5"FORK!!!!! recipe~ Especially the
Coconut Milk and the P-nut Butter~
I can hardly wait to 'Make & Taste'~(^_^)~
~Photo~FLAGGED~!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it