Potato Chip Bread Crumb BreadingFrom frankieanne 6 years ago
- 1 pound of fish (I used cod and had three fillets) shopping list
- 1/3 cup crushed potato chips shopping list
- 1/3 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp. seasoning of your choice (I used lemon pepper) shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 Tbs water shopping list
- oil for frying (I used a canola/vegetable blend) shopping list
How to make it
- Put the potato chips in a plastic zipper bag and crush them finely with a rolling pin. In a pie plate, mix together the crushed chips, bread crumbs and seasoning.
- In another pie plate mix the two eggs with the water. Dip the fillets in the egg mixture and then roll in the crumbs. Fry in the heated oil. (5 minutes per side finished up the cod.)
- **I had some crumbs left over so I drizzled oil on the potato quarters, rolled them in the leftover crumbs and baked them at 350F for 25 minutes.