Fast and Easy Ranch DressingFrom luv2blocavore 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 3/4 cup lowfat buttermilk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon or so of the following dried herbs: shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- basil shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
- tarragon shopping list
- sage shopping list
- 1 - 2t garlic powder shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put mayo and buttermilk in a bowl.
- Rub herbs in the palm of your hand before dropping in.
- Whisk to desired thickness (thin with more buttermilk for a dressing or go thicker for a dip).
- Dunk your finger in and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Measurements are estimates and the herbs can be tweaked to your liking. This is just the baseline idea. Add chipotle powder and cumin for a spicy twist sometime. You can sub fresh herbs when in season, just double up the amounts; don't forget to rub them a bit to tease out the flavors though.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookluv2blocavore Battle Ground, WA
The Rating5 people
I LOVT IT !!!! Fresh, tasty and easy.
High 5trinii in HAWTHORNE loved it
This sounds absolutely delicious.....*****high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
I agree-this sounds great!hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!