Cream Cheese PancakesFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sour cream shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 large egg yolk shopping list
- 3 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, egg, yolk, sugar, salt, vanilla and cinnamon in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in the flour and milk until well blended. Cover and refrigerate the batter at least 30 minutes.
- Melt about 1/2 tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium heat, swirling to coat the bottom of the pan. Spoon 3 tbsp. of the batter for each pancake into the skillet. Cook about 2 minutes per side until the pancakes are light golden and cooked through. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to the skillet as needed.
- Makes about 1 1/2 dozen pancakes.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating8 people
Have to try thishungrybear in Miner loved it
You better watch out!!- might not want to stop eating these lol! five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
Nice pancake change-up Cuzpat. Al;ways lookin for a new way to do flapjacks. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!