Cantaloupe SundaeFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed and undrained shopping list
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 8 wedges shopping list
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, scooped into 8 balls shopping list
- fresh raspberries, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cornstarch and water in a saucepan; stir well. Add thawed raspberries; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Cool.
- To serve, fill each cantaloupe wedge with a scoop of ice cream and top with raspberry sauce. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating6 people
different a must try Cuzpat thanks for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Five forky from me!goodeat in Benton loved it
perfect... five forks... would be more if we had more forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!