Ranch Pork Roast Better Homes And Gardens 5-ingred Slow Cooker RecipesFrom 99blazer 6 years ago
- 2 1/ 2-3 lbs boneless pork shoulder roast shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 pound new red-skinned potatoes, halved shopping list
- 10 3/4 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, cubed and softened shopping list
- 0.4 oz, envelope ranch dry salad dressing mix shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat. Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over med. heat. In hot skillet cook meat until brown on all sides. Remove from heat.
- Place potatoes in a 3 1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker. Place meat over potatoes. In a med bowl whisk together soup, cream cheese, and salad dressing mix. Spoon over meat and potatoes in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 9 to 10 hours or on high heat setting for 4 1/2 to 5 hours.
The Cook99blazer CT
The Rating4 people
sounds so good and easy too, Need to pick up a pork roast and try it,
Thanks for the post
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
Very yummy!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Oh my,,,,wow this sounds absolutely delicious, devine, thank you for the great recipe you are a star.....*****high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it