GoulashFrom dennydca 3 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound ground turkey shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cups beef stock shopping list
- 1 (29-ounce) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 (29-ounce) cans diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 5 or 6 sun dried tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 3 tablespoons worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups macaroni or pasta of your chioce shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, brown the ground beef and ground turkey over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions to the pot and cook until tender about 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, along with the tomato sauce, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, red pepper garlic, Italian seasoning, bay leaves,
- worstershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- Mix until well combined.
- Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in the macaroni, cover and continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, discard the bay leaves and allow to cool about 10 minutes more before serving.