White Chocolate Macadamia Nut CookiesFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 2 sticks butter-softened shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups self rising flour shopping list
- 1 12oz bag white chocolate chips(2 cups) shopping list
- 1 cups macadamia nuts-roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugars. Beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time. Continue beating until well combined.
- Mix in flour.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet 2" apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cookies should be crisp around the edges and soft in the middle.
- Enjoy warm or cool with a big glass of milk.
- If you don't have/use self rising flour simply sift 2 cups all-purpose flour together with 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
Oh my gosh, I love these, thanks for sharing your recipe here. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I am with Sally! Love white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Thank you for sharing the recipe~!shandy in Port Orchard loved it