Dixies Moms Barbequed RibsFrom dixiesmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275* F.
- Cut each slab into 2 serving portions, and place in a large baking pan.
- Season with your favourite rib rub (optional).
- Cover with chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Mix barbeque sauce and cola beverage together, pour over ribs.
- Seal baking pan with aluminium foil and bake for 3 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Carefully remove ribs from baking pan and place on grill.
- Baste with barbeque sauce, till glazed.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookdixiesmom Winnipeg, CA
The Rating7 people
If God quit making pork baby back ribs, I'd starve to death! This is a miracle recipe and one I use (sans garlic) with great success. Easy and delicious! Bib, big 5'er, girlfriend!!joyride in Spotsylvania loved it
Yummmmmmmmy!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it