Grilled Shrimp ScampiFrom luv2blocavore 4 years ago
How to make it
- Mix everything in a bowl, except lemon juice.
- Add extra herbs or spices if ya want (I used Penzey's Greek seasoning one night).
- Marinate for 3 hours or more.
- No more than 30 minutes before cooking, mix in juice of 1/2 a lemon (don't do it for any longer or the shrimp will start to "cook" in the acidity).
- Preheat your grill on high (covered), getting it to at least 500 degrees.
- Skewer the shrimp and save the marinade.
- Spritz grill with nonstick spray (watch the flame-ups!).
- Grill shrimp for roughly 2 min. per side (cover between flipping).
- Heat small skillet to high with leftover marinade, cook for 1 min. or so, splash in a little wine, reduce, then finish with a few small knobs of butter.
- Pour over shrimp and serve.