Oatmeal - Carrot CookiesFrom fluffy24 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped shredded carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl beat the butter with a electric mixer on medium to high speed about 30 seconds or until softened.
- add about half of the flour to the butter. then add the brown sugar, sugar, egg, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, and cloves. Beat till thoroughly combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Then beat or stir in the remaining flour. Stir in rolled oats, finely shredded carrots and if desired, raisins and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or till edges are lightly browned. Remove cookies and cool on wire racks.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating3 people
Wow - these sound really good .. should your recipe read 1 and 3/4 cup instead of 13/4? Sorry.... I understand but somebody else might not ... Smile!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Very good!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
nice recipe.. I'll use the raisins and the nuts.!five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!