Strawberry Cheesecake cookieFrom bigcookiedude 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ cheesecake flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp cream cheese* or pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C fresh strawberries, diced shopping list
- 1 C milk chocolate chips shopping list
- Garnish: 18-20 strawberry halves shopping list
- *cream cheese flavoring may be purchased through spice Barn: shopping list
- http://spicebarn.com/cream_cheese_flavoring.htm shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs then the extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the chocolate chips, then strawberries, blending well.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz) or rounded tablespoon, drop dough on to an un-greased, parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press strawberry half on top of each cookie.
- After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
- **Cookies should be eaten in 1-2 days after baking.
- ***These cookies do not freeze well AT ALL.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating4 people
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Strawberry Cheesecake... one of my favorite things to make!! Now you've made it portable ;-)
^5windy1950 in Flint loved it
Nicely done. Yep, great flavor balance. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!