Hawaiian Fruit Salad With Banana DressingFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 1 pineapple shopping list
- 1 med cantaloupe shopping list
- 1 med. honeydew melon shopping list
- 1 papaya cut into 1/2 in. slices shopping list
- 1 mango cut into 1/2 in. slices shopping list
- 1 kiwi cut into 1/4 in. slices shopping list
- 1 c. green grapes shopping list
- 1 c. strawberries -- halved lengthwise shopping list
- leaf lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Remove the top from the pineapple. Cut into fourths lengthwise. Trim the peel and
- remove eyes and core. Cut into 1 x 2 in. pieces. Using a melon baller, cut balls from
- melons. Arrange all the fruit on lettuce, and serve with Banana Dressing.
- Or cube all and toss together, serve on individual lettuce lined plates,
- and top with dressing. Serves 8.
- BANANA DRESSING:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients to the container of a blender or food processor.
- Cover and process for 12 to 15 seconds until smooth. refrigerate for up to 1-2 hrs.