Georgia Slaw DogFrom superfoodman 6 years ago
- 8 hot dogs, grilled or cooked on a griddle shopping list
- 8 hot dog buns shopping list
- White Slaw (recipe below) shopping list
- mustard or ketchup, optional shopping list
- Method: shopping list
- Place cooked hot dogs on buns and top with lots of slaw. shopping list
- White Slaw shopping list
- 1 head of cabbage, cored, chopped in food processor shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all together in a large bowl, starting with 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Ingredient amounts may vary slightly depending on the size of the head of cabbage. Do not use too much mayo or the slaw will become too juicy.
People Who Like This Dish 3
The Cooksuperfoodman Metropolis, IL
The Rating7 people
Should be a great easy lunch. Sorta like a kraut dog with best foods. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
A childhood favorite. The one footers after school! Memories! Thank you for sharing!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Go good with my slaw burger---he-hehungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!