Slow Cooker Spanish Style LiverFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 2 pounds sliced beef or calves liver shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 (1 pound) can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 small bay leaf shopping list
How to make it
- Place liver in crock pot. Arrange bacon on top. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over liver. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove bay leaf.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating8 people
luv liver this sounds delicous high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Bet these livers would be tender! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Gonna try this!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!