Pork chops with Pear and Ginger SalsaFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 2 1-inch thick boneless pork chops shopping list
- McCormick's pork Rub shopping list
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, and diced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and fine chopped shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 inch of ginger root, peeled and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbl lime juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the salsa: Peel and dice the pears. Add the Jalapeno pepper, red pepper, ginger root, lime juice and salt. It you're feeling adventuresome, add an additional 1/4 cup of chopped parsley. Stir and set in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Start grill. While the charcoal is heating, sprinkle 1/4 cup of McCormick's pork rub in a paper plate. Coat the two boneless pork chops evenly on both sides and the edges. Dump the excess rub and layer the bottom of the paper plate with olive oil. Lay the pork chops in the olive oil and remove to a separate plate.
- When the coals are hot, move them to one side of the grill. Cook the coated pork chops over indirect heat until the centers turn white.
- Serve pork chops with a heaping side order of pear and ginger salsa.
- It doesn't get much better than this.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating7 people
Very nice change-up. Going to try this with some lamb chops. Grazi. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I argee it do sound look and sound tasty good!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!