Triple Chocolate Coffee CakeFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3.9) oz pkg. chocolate instant pudding mix shopping list
- 2 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 c butter,softened shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 c semi-sweet chocolate morsels,divided shopping list
- 1 c white chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 c chopped pecans,toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat first 6 ingredients at low speed with electric mixer 30 seconds or just till moistened;beat at med./ speed 2 mins. Stir in 2 c semisweet chocolate morsels;pour batter evenly into 2 greased and floured 9" square cake pans.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until a wooden pick comes out clean. Let cool completely in pans on wire racks.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels in glass bowl ath high 30-60 seconds or till morsels melt,stirring at 30 second intervals. until smooth. Drizzle evenly over cakes;repeat procedure with remaining 1 c semisweet morsels. Spoon pecans over cakes. Cut in squares or wedges.
- Makes 2 cakes. 9 pieces per cake.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
great onekarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Very good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
yummy........:]mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it