Coconut rice puddingFrom 0000000lara 6 years ago
- • 1 1/2 cups cooked rice (unsalted, cold and cooked with one stick of cinnamon and half a lemon zest and 2 tspoons of vanilla stract)…Use four cups of water to cook it. shopping list
- • 1 can of condensed milk shopping list
- • 1 can of evaporated milk (You can use low fat) shopping list
- • 1 cup of whole milk shopping list
- • 1/2 cup coconut milk (unsweetened) shopping list
- • 11/2 teaspoon coconut extract shopping list
- • toasted coconut flakes for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place cooked rice, condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole milk, coconut milk, I a pot
- 2. Bring to a simmer, covered over moderate heat.
- 3. Simmer until the pudding has thickened; approximately 45 minutes. Stir frequently.
- 4. Add coconut extract and let simmer for one more minute. You can serve it cold or warm.