Yankee Doodle MacaroniFrom dixiejet 8 years ago
- 2 c. minced onions shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 3/4 c. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 3 T. olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 can (1 lb 12 oz.) cooked tomatoes shopping list
- 1 T. minced parsley shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/8 t. pepper shopping list
- Hot boiled macaroni (8 oz. pkg uncooked) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute' onion, garlic, and mushrooms in hot oil til onions are yellow.
- Add beef and cook til brown . Add tomatoes, parsley & salt and pepper, cook slowly about 45 minutes. Pour over macaroni on hot platter. Sprinkle with grated Cheddar or Parmesan cheese . Serve immediately.
The Cookdixiejet Downsville, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!