Cream Cheese SnickerdoodlesFrom moxie2burn 3 years ago
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup softened butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- --- shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 t. saigon cinnamon (or 1 T. "regular" cinnamon) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Cream the cream cheese, butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Mix the baking powder and flour together and add slowly to the butter mixture. Mixture will be soft; chill in fridge 30 minutes. In a separate bowl, combine the 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Remove bowl from fridge and immediately shape the dough into rounded tablespoons.
- Roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Watch closely; the edges should just be starting to turn a light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmoxie2burn Matanuska-Susitna Valley, Alaska
The Rating4 people
Very nice!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
"5"FORK!!!!! MUST "Make & Taste"~ASAP~!
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Yummy!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!