Grams Celery Seed Salad DressingFrom chef_irish 6 years ago
- Gram's Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 Medium onion Coarsely Chopped shopping list
- 1/3 Cup of apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of White Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 Tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 Cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp. celery seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Gram's Directions:
- Blend The Onion in A Blender Until It Is Chopped Fine.
- Then Add the Sugar, Salt and Dry Mustard to the Blender and Blend Again Slowly Adding The Oil Until All is Mixed and Then Add The Celery Seeds and Blend 1 More Time Shortly Til Blended.
- Makes 1 Pint
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating5 people
I love this on shredded carrots and chopped celery....kind of carrot slaw. Delicious. Good stuff. Nice dip for veggie tray too.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Great recipe....but I can't find celery seed can I use grounded celery intead or a substitute....*****high 5tinadc in Cape Town loved it
thank you for sharing this recipe..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!