Chicken 99From minkie 7 years ago
- 2 boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp essence shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt - not necessary if you use swiss shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil plus 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups sliced portabella mushrooms shopping list
- 2 slices swiss, mozzarella or provolone cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Combine spices with flour, dredge chicken breasts and saute in oil until lightly browned.
- Add chicken stock and white wine, deglaze.
- Place pan in 350 oven - no need to cover -bake chicken 15 minutes.
- In another saute pan, saute mushrooms in 1 tbsp light butter or oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- After chicken has baked 15 minutes, remove from oven and place mushrooms on top of the chicken pieces, followed by a slice of cheese or grated parm, whatever.
- Place back in hot oven until cheese has melted, approximately 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
The Cookminkie Springfield, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!