Very Lemon MarinadeFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup lemon juice Raw shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon zest shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion shopping list
- 2 clove Garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp ginger Root, Raw shopping list
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp paprika shopping list
- 2 tbsp Fresh oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp tarragon, Dried shopping list
- 1 tsp Granular shopping list
How to make it
- Mix well all of the following.
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice is produce by juicing 4 small lemons.
- Remove the pulp from one of the juiced lemons and very finely slice the skin to create the zest.
- Crush the two cloves of garlic.
- Peel the ginger root and crush in the garlic press.
- Mince the red onion.
- Stir in the soy sauce, olive oil, paprika, tarragon, oregano and splenda.
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating7 people
Yumm! Lovely! Thanks for the recipe!
Kindest Regards Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
A new chicken. Looks really good. If you get really fresh ginger it tends to walk all over other flavors. Personally I'd cut back on that and let the other flavors come through. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!