Grapefruit BarsFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 4 eggs,beaten shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup, plus 3 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated grapefruit peel shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Combine flour and powdered sugar
- Cut in butter until mixture begins to cling together.
- Press into a 13x9x2 inch pan
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Beat together eggs, sugar,grapefruit juice,and grapefruit peel.
- Stir in flour and baking powder, mix until smooth
- Pour over baked crust
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set
- When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into small bars.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating2 people
Yummy, I love my pink grapefruit tree. Can't wait to try this variation.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it