Garlic Shrimp PastaFrom rettascakes 6 years ago
- 8 oz multigrain angel hair pasta shopping list
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 3 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 meduim onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs medium shrimp (fresh or frozen) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup Progresso chicken broth shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In quart saucepan, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain; return to saucepan. Stir in spinach, tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Cover to keep warm.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil over meduim-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 1 minute. Add shrimp and garlic.
- 3. Stir in wine, broth, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm. Remove from heat; stir in parsley and butter until butter is melted. Add shrimp mixture to pasta mixture in saucepan; mix well.
The Cookrettascakes Raleigh, US
- Not added to any groups yet!