Hot Reuben DipFrom jkirk 4 years ago
- 1 Cup shredded Wisconsin Swiss cheese. shopping list
- ½ pound chopped corn beef. shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature. shopping list
- 1 Cup sour cream. shopping list
- 2 Tbs. ketchup. shopping list
- 2 Tbs. spicy brown mustard. shopping list
- ½ Cup drained sauerkraut. shopping list
- 1 package of cocktail rye bread. shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix half of the Swiss cheese with the rest of the ingredients except for the bread.
- Place the mix into a baking dish, and sprinkle the top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven until it bubbles, about 20 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler, and brown the top of the dip.
- Serve warm with cocktail rye bread.