Lasagna SoupFrom jennyzzz 6 years ago
- 1 pound Italian Sausage shopping list
- 2 cups onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, diced shopping list
- 1 tbs garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can Italian style stewed tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce, 10 3/4 oz shopping list
- 2 cups farfalle pasta shopping list
- 3 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 1 cup provolone cheese, diced shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 tsp fresh basil, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage in a large saucepan. Add onions and carrots; saute 3 min. Stir in garlic and saute another 3 min.
- Add broth, stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce, and bring to a boil. Drop in pasta and simmer until cooked, about 10 min. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted.
- Place 1/4 cheese into each serving bowl and pour soup on top. Garnish with parmesan and basil.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjennyzzz Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
Without a doubt, one of my favorite soups. It has all the classic ingredients to make it tasty, and the surprise taste sensation of sausage, mushrooms, spinach and cheese. A family favorite from the first time I made it to the last. Guests insist o...moreMary29 in loved it
Nov 17/16 Wow what a great soup. I forgot to get the tomato sauce so use some pasta sauce. I found that it needed a good pinch of sugar. Also added mushroom. family loved this soup and will be making again for sure.
Nov/16 Soup Challen...moreNadineM in Mississauga loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!