Lasagna SoupFrom jennyzzz 6 years ago
- 1 pound Italian Sausage shopping list
- 2 cups onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, diced shopping list
- 1 tbs garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can Italian style stewed tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce, 10 3/4 oz shopping list
- 2 cups farfalle pasta shopping list
- 3 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 1 cup provolone cheese, diced shopping list
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 tsp fresh basil, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage in a large saucepan. Add onions and carrots; saute 3 min. Stir in garlic and saute another 3 min.
- Add broth, stewed tomatoes and tomato sauce, and bring to a boil. Drop in pasta and simmer until cooked, about 10 min. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted.
- Place 1/4 cheese into each serving bowl and pour soup on top. Garnish with parmesan and basil.
The Cookjennyzzz Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!