Pulled Pork Pasta With Ancho-cream SauceFrom shandy 4 years ago
- 2 t. olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 c. braising liquid leftover from the Braised Pork Ribs recipe OR use beef stock shopping list
- 1/2 c. orange juice shopping list
- 1 pound pulled pork meat shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 T. ancho chile powder shopping list
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 pound linguine, cooked shopping list
- chopped chives, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, warm oil, and cook onion until soft, approximately 6 to 8 minutes. De-glaze the pan with braising liquid and orange juice, bring to a boil and reduce the liquid by half, approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Add rib meat (pulled pork). Reduce heat to medium, and cook until the meat is warmed through.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, chile powder, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Remove pasta sauce from heat. Add sour cream mixture, and combine with linguine. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and chives.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!