Mexican Vegetable SaladFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1 (15ounce) can red kidney beans drained shopping list
- 1 (12ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions, including some green shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper, or you can use red or yellow or some of each. shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- DRESSING shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoond red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- Dash of dry mustard shopping list
- hot pepper sauce to taste shopping list
- Pinch of sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickle, or sweet relish shopping list
How to make it
- Ina small bowl, blend mayonnaise, chili sauce, vinegar, chili powder, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and sugar.
- Stir in green chilies and sweet pickle.
- Set aside
- In a large bowl, gently toss kidney beans, corn, olives, green onions, green pepper, and onion.
- Add dressing and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl