Raspberry Cream PieFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1-1/2 c crushed vanilla wafers(about 45) shopping list
- 1/3 c chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 c butter,melted shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 2/3 c Confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs orange liqueur shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 c heavy whipping cream,whipped shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 c sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 3 Tbs water shopping list
- 2-1/2 c fresh or frozen raspberries,divided shopping list
How to make it
- Combine wafer crumbs,pecans and butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of greased 9" pie plate.
- In large bowl,beat cream cheese,confectioners sugar,liqueur and vanilla till light and fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill till serving.
- In a small saucepan,combine sugar and cornstarch;stir in water and 1-1/2 c berries. Bring to boil;cook and stir 2 mins or till thickened. Transfer to bowl. Refrigerate till chilled.
- Spread topping over filling. Garnish with remaining berries.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
OK, that's akeeper. It's just coming on berry season here, so this will be on the schedule for sure. Thanks for sharing.
JJtheoldprof in Belleville loved it