Stir Fry Potato With MushroomsFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 5 fresh shiitake mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup straw mushrooms, finely sliced shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 1 potato shopping list
- 2 tbsp roasted sunflower seeds shopping list
- 2 tbsp roasted cashew nuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp roasted black sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 leaves of parsey for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Wash potato and carrot well, peel off the skin and grate into fine strips. Bring to boiling water until just done, then transfer to soak in ice cold water. Drain and put aside.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat, and add the mushrooms, carrot and potato, stirring well.
- Season with salt and pepper, and stir thoroughly. Arrange on a serving dish, and sprinkle with sunflower seeds, cashew nuts and sesame seeds. Garnish with a sprig of sweet basil and serve.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!