STUFFED EIGHT BALL ZUCCHINIFrom cheflette 7 years ago
- 4 Eight Ball zucchini squash, 4" diameter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cut Eight Ball in half. (Through the equator, not the stem.) Scoop out pulp, leaving a 3/8-inch shell. Reserve pulp.
- Parboil shells in salted water 2 minutes. Remove and drain. Set aside.
- Chop zucchini pulp. In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion and chopped zucchini until tender.
- Remove from the heat and combine remaining ingredients.
- Fill shells. Place in a greased baking dish. Bake at 350° about 15 - 20 minutes, or until heated through.