Szechuan Green BeansFrom storen08 4 years ago
- 1 bag frozen green beans shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced) shopping list
- 1/2 a small onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbs crushed peanuts or cashews shopping list
- 1/3 cup bottled Szechuan sauce (can be found in the Asian section of your supermarket) shopping list
- 2 tbs creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 4 tbs water shopping list
- 2 tbs sesame oil (you can also use veg or olive oil) shopping list
- red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Defrost green beans
- Heat sesame oil on medium heat in a saute pan or wok
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant and onion turns translucent
- Add green beans and water and cook until green beans are almost done.
- Add Szechuan sauce, crushed peanuts, peanut butter, and red pepper flakes (optional)
- Continue cooking until liquid is almost gone.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Cookstoren08 Elgin
- Not added to any groups yet!