Lemon Pasta With ChickenFrom DetroitTokyo 6 years ago
- 1 pound dried penne shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into fingers shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped shopping list
- 2 lemons, juiced shopping list
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, until al dente. Drain well.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large grill pan over medium high and add chicken. Grill until golden and completely cooked. Remove to a plate and slice.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to a saute pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and saute until fragrant. Add the cooked pasta and turn heat off. Mix all together.
- Remove pasta to a large bowl. Add chicken to the warm pasta and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle in chopped parsley. Add the juice of 2 lemons and mix. Before serving top with Parmesan.