Quick And Easy Grilled PotatoesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
How to make it
- Poke each potato with tines of fork. Place potatoes
- in microwave oven,and cook on high power for about 5 mins. Check about halfway through,and turn potatoes over for even cooking. Slice each potato in half the long wat and cook potatoes another 2 mins on high power.
- Preheat grill for med. heat.
- Brush potato tops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on prepared grill for 15-20 mins,turning once.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Very good way to cook taters, especially in the summer when you don't want to turn on the oven and heat up the kitchen. I cook them this way just about every time I fire up the grill. You can use butter instead of olive oil, and instead of salt and p...morehungryjohn in Griffin loved it
Had these with my ribeye tonight. Only way I'll grill/bake a potato from now on!mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it