Asian Crockpot SteakFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound beef round, cut into stir fry strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 cup of bok choy, sliced or shredded shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed in 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Saute meat in oil. Put in crockpot.
- Add other ingredients except cornstarch and broccoli. Cover and cook on low for 10 hours.
- Pour meat and sauce into pot, bring to a boil and add thickener.
- Stir in cooked broccoli and serve.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!