Oven Baked BrisketFrom klw74jupiter 4 years ago
- 5- to 6-pound fresh beef brisket, well trimmed shopping list
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite) shopping list
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke (Colgin's is best) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons celery salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a very large Pyrex baking dish, thoroughly mix all ingredients for sauce. Put the brisket in the baking dish, and turn it over once to coat it with the sauce. Seal the dish tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Bake at 275°F for 5 to 7 hours (about 1 hour and 15 minutes per pound). Remove from oven and allow to stand for 1 hour before slicing. Slice across the grain, and serve with sauce.
The Cookklw74jupiter Jupiter, Florida
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!