Stuffed ShellsFrom grecogirl 5 years ago
- 1 box of jumbo shells shopping list
- 1 (32 oz) container of whole milk ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup finely grated or shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup finely grated or shredded romano cheese shopping list
- 1 lbs. mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons freshly chopped basil shopping list
- 1 jar of marinara (or see my other recipe for sauce) shopping list
- Optional: spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Boil water and salt; Add in the jumbo shells; cook for about 6-8 min.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- While shells are boiling in large bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, parm.cheese, and romano cheese ;Stir in the eggs and basil
- Coat the bottom of a glass baking pan with a thin layer of marinara
- Drain the jumbo shells and let them cool a bit (they will cook a little more in the oven) Take one shell at a time and fill with cheese mixture, then place in baking pan.
- Once all shells have been stuffed cover shells with remaining marinara
- Then coat top with mozzarella cheese. Cook for about 10 min.
- I like to broil for the last min to give it a nice golden brown crust.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!