Parmigiana-mozzarella Cheese SauceFrom whiskeynwine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Turn sauce pan on medium, and melt butter.
- Slowly wisk in flour until there are no clumps.
- Continue to heat roux until flour is light brown in color. Stir regularly
- Add cream (or milk) slowly, while stiring.
- Add seasonings.
- Bring mixture to near boil, on medium heat.
- Slowly wisk in cheese. Add small amount at a time, and wait until it has melted before added more.
- If mixture is to thick, add some milk. If to thin, add more cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookwhiskeynwine Columbia, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!