No Fail Brown Sugar FudgeFrom rutheee 6 years ago
How to make it
- butter 8x8x2 pan
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add brown sugar.
- Cook over low heat for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add evaporated milk, cook, stirring until mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue to stir, bring to soft ball stage and remove from heat.
- Let cool slightly
- Stir in vanilla
- Gradually add the powdered sugar beating vigorously by hand or with beater till it is a fudge like consistency (2 min)
- Stir in nuts
- Put in buttered 8x8x2 pan