Oven-fried Italian Chicken BreastsFrom donman 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
- Mix flour, seasoned salt, oregano and pepper in shallow dish.
- Moisten chicken with milk.
- Coat chicken evenly with flour mixture.
- Place chicken in single layer on prepared pan.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Tip: For quicker, more uniform cooking, slice thick chicken breasts in half horizontally or pound chicken breasts thin.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!