Indonesian-style TofuFrom omshivs 7 years ago
- 1/4 c smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c water shopping list
- 1/2 ts sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 ts ground ginger shopping list
- 1 ts rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 tb brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 tb Sesame seed shopping list
- 3 spring onions (green onions), thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 lb Plain tofu, drained shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, soy sauce, water, sesame oil, ginger, vinegar, and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in garlic, sesame seed, and onions.
- Spoon about 1/4 of the peanut butter mixture into an 8-inch-square pan.
- Cut tofu ito 4 equal slices.
- Lay slices side by side in pan
- Spoon remaining sauce over tofu.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375 F oven until tofu is hot in center, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer tofu to plates, spoon sauce onto tofu and rice.
- ENJOY! :)